TERMS OF SERVICE
- 1 Scope and provider
- These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with the company’s online shop
Nathan Pure Music
Martin Christoph Sackl
Festgasse 15/4, 8160 Thannhausen
Managing Director: Martin Christoph Sackl
- The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
- Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these general terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of a customer’s general terms and conditions that contradict our general terms and conditions is already contradicted.
- The contract language is exclusively German and English.
- You can view the currently valid general terms and conditions on the
retrieve and print.
- 2 conclusion of contract
- The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application to conclude a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
- By clicking the button “Order with costs ” you submit a binding purchase offer. Immediately before placing this order, you can check the order again and correct it if necessary.
- After receipt of the purchase offer you will receive an automatically generated e-
Mail with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet constitute acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract does not yet come into being through the confirmation of receipt.
- A purchase contract for the goods only comes into existence if we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or if we send the goods to you – without prior express declaration of acceptance. Exception: when paying in advance, the order is accepted immediately with your order.
- 3 prices
The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and do not include the respective shipping costs.
- 4 terms of payment; Delay
- Payment can be made either:
Prepayment via bank transfer,
Credit card and PayPal payments
Cash and carry
- We are responsible for selecting the payment methods available. In particular, we reserve the right to offer you only selected payment methods for payment, for example, only to secure our credit risk in advance.
- If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days of receipt of the order confirmation.
- 5 Offsetting / right of retention
- You only have the right to offset if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or recognized by us, or is closely synallagmatically related to our claim.
- You can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- 6 delivery; Retention of title
- Unless otherwise agreed, the goods are delivered from our warehouse to the address you specified.
- Orders are possible worldwide. A delivery is only made in normal household quantities.
- The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- In exceptional cases, we are not obliged to deliver the ordered goods if we have properly ordered the goods on our part, but were not delivered correctly or on time (congruent cover transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of availability of the goods and have informed you of this immediately. In addition, we must not have assumed the risk of procuring the goods ordered. If the goods are not available, we will immediately reimburse you for payments already made. We do not assume the risk of having to procure an ordered product (procurement risk). This also applies to the ordering of goods that are only described in terms of their type and characteristics (generic goods).
- If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies: – We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been fully settled. Pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
- You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue from the resale. We accept the assignment, but you are authorized to collect the claims. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to
Collect claims yourself.
- If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire joint ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed objects at the time of processing.
- We committed to release the securities to which we are entitled on request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. It is our responsibility to select the collateral to be released.
- 7 Cancellation policy
In the event that you are a consumer, i.e. make a purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither your commercial nor your independent professional activity, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Company: Nathan Pure Music, Martin Christoph Sackl
Address: 8160 Thannhausen, Festgasse 15/4
Telephone: +43 664 85 76 841
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form (return form), but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires, including the goods to be returned.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have made all payments to you that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Company: Nathan Pure Music, Martin Christoph Sackl
Address: 8160 Thannhausen, Festgasse 15/4
Telephone: +43 664 85 76 841
I / we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
End of revocation
- The right of withdrawal does not exist
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. T-shirts with your
Photo and your name) or
- in the case of delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for adequate protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage due to defective packaging.
Before returning the product, please call us on +43 664 85 76 841 to announce the return. In this way you enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.
- Please note that the modalities mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3 above are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- 8 transport damage
- If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and please contact us as soon as possible.
- Failure to make a complaint or contact us will have no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
- 9 Warranty
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions of the
- If you are a consumer, the liability period for warranty claims for used items is – in deviation from the legal provisions – one year. This limitation does not apply to claims based on damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from the violation of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and the compliance of which the contractual partner can regularly rely on (cardinal obligation) as well as for claims based on other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
- For the rest, the legal provisions apply, in particular the two-year limitation period.
- If you are an entrepreneur, the legal provisions apply with the following modifications:
- Only our own information and the manufacturer’s product description are binding for the quality of the goods, but not public promotions and statements and other advertising by the manufacturer.
- You are obliged to examine the goods immediately and with due care for quality and quantity deviations and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects ascertained later on from discovery. In the event of a violation of the obligation to inspect and give notice of defects, the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
- In the event of defects, we provide a warranty of our choice through rectification or replacement (supplementary performance). In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by moving the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
- If the supplementary performance fails twice, you can either request a reduction or withdraw from the contract.
- The warranty period is one year from date of delivery.
- 10 liability
- Unlimited liability: We have unlimited liability for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. We are liable for slight negligence in the event of damage to life, limb or human health.
- In addition, the following limited liability applies: In the event of slight negligence, we are only liable in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is the proper execution of the contract at all
only made possible and on the observance of which you can regularly rely (cardinal obligation). Liability for slight negligence is limited to the amount of damage that was foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. This limitation of liability also applies to our vicarious agents.
- 11 Alternative dispute resolution
The EU Commission has provided a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially settle disputes in connection with your online order without involving a court. The dispute settlement platform can be reached at the external link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We endeavor to settle any disagreements from our contract by mutual agreement. In addition, we are not obliged to participate in arbitration proceedings and, unfortunately, cannot offer you participation in such proceedings.
- 12 final provisions
- Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the other provisions will not be affected.
- Austrian law applies exclusively to contracts between us and you, excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, “UNKaufrecht”). Mandatory provisions of the country in which you usually reside are not affected by the choice of law.
- If you are a businessman, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you.
As of February 2019
Note: These General Terms and Conditions were created on the basis of the template and modeled by Copyright: HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte, www.haerting.de, email@example.com Chausseestrasse 13, 10115 Berlin, Tel. (030) 28 30 57 40, Fax (030 ) 28 30 57 4